MEETING AND EVENT PLANNERS
Barboursville offers great attractions and facilities for your event or meeting. Below you will find meeting and event locations and group-friendly attractions and restaurants. City Hall offers the following rentals:
Picnic shelters at Barboursville
- They are $50 M-F and $100 on Saturday and Sunday
- We also have 5 smaller shelters that hold up to 60 people.
- They are $25 M-F and $50 on Saturday and Sunday
- All shelters include electricity and a barbeque grill
The Barboursville Park Amphitheater
- Rental is $350 for 3 hours.
- The field can hold up to 10,000 people.
- Can be used for weddings, musical events, theater productions, etc.
Barboursville Community Center (721 Central Ave.)
- Can hold up to 100 people
- Includes kitchen
- For more information on any of these facilities, please call the main line at City Hall: (304) 736-9820.
Holiday Inn Barboursville (3551 Rt. 60 East Barboursville)
- Banquet Room will hold dining parties up to 120 and classroom seating up to 150
- They also offer in house catering.
- For more information, please call (304) 733-3338
Fratelli’s Banquet Hall (6007 Rt. 60 East Barboursville)
- Will hold up to 60 people. They take care of all food in house.
- For more information, please call (304) 955-5134
Ohio Valley Bank Barboursville Community Room (6431 Rt. 60 East Barboursville)
- Will hold up to 50 people
- For more information, please call (304) 733-0401